MedEd Consulting, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business located in Northern Illinois. MedEd Consulting provides a full range of medical education services including program management, logistics, meeting planning, creative services, production services, financial reconciliations and implementation management for medical associations and societies, accredited providers, academic medical centers and foundations.
Implementation Strategy Management
- Faculty/Speaker Recruitment
- Content Writer Identification / Engagement
- Association / Society Engagement
- Recruitment Strategy Identification
- Vendor Identification
- Internal / External Kick Off Calls
Association / Society Management
- Symposium/Partnership Guidelines
- Symposium/Partnership Requirements
- Marketing Opportunities
- Materials Approval Routing
- Venue / Meeting Space Identification
Logistics / Meeting Planning
- Meeting Space Sourcing (Hotel / Restaurant / Auditorium)
- Convention Center Sourcing
- Supplier Identification & Mgt. (AV, ARS, Catering)
- Contract Negotiation
- Travel (Hotel, Air, Ground)
- Onsite Support
- Content Development Process Mgt.
- Faculty/Speaker Document Processing
- Program Materials Development
- Recruitment Strategy
- Attendee / Participant Recruitment & Tracking
- Association / Society Communication
- Logistics / Meeting Planning
- Post Program Activity Mgt.
- Financial Mgt.
- Honoraria Payments
- 1099 Year End Reporting
- Sunshine Act Reporting (NPI)
- Final Billing Mgt.
- Budget to Actual Tracking
- Scanned Receipts
- Activity Reconciliation Packet
Post Program Activity Management
- Evaluation Processing Management.
- Outcomes Management.
- Participant / Attendee Deliverables